Monday, July 9, 2007

Working Out IS Working Out (Update)

Remember that bet I had with my co-worker? If not, just scroll down. I haven't created tons of blog posts that I'd have to link it here. OK so I did anyway.

Well, the short story is that I won, and it was pretty much by default based on the fact that I lost weight, even if it was just two measley pounds. Isaiah ended up gaining a few pounds, but he blames his girlfriend for feeding him well. Hmmmmm...I kinda wish I was in that predicament.

Anyway, I won lunch out of it...or is it dinner?

I'll have pictures posted shortly of my progress...

We decided to to make up fake contest for the month of July since losing weight really wasn't painting the overall picture of our health, so we came up with the following "metrics" to gauge this months contest. In no particular order:
  • amount of weight loss
  • change in our body composition (% fat)
  • change in blood pressure
  • change in IQ
  • number of times we have extra curricular activities at night (sorry, I had to censor that for people who have an adverse reaction to the mention of the word "SEX"...BTW, he wins in this department...until I get married, which isn't gonna happen by COB July 31)
  • number of times we try not to say anything mean about our Nazi boss (we love you Ted :-P)
I think that about sums it up. I'll be sure to give a fake update at the end of the month.

3 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

so the prize for losing the most weight is ...food? Seems a bit ironic.

Unknown said...

I was thinking about that irony the other day...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.