Monday, June 4, 2007

Working Out Is Sorta Working Out

Isaiah, one of my co-workers, and I have a friendly wager to see who can lose the most weight by the end of June. Since we made this bet (during the last week of May) I've joined a local gym and been doing some kind of exercise almost everyday. I would show you a before picture, but please, everyone already knows how awesome my physique is, so no need to make the girls drool and the guys jealous....OK, so I'm stretching it just a wee bit...but when I'm done, then I guess I can allow a modest peak.

I'm glad we made this wager. I think I've gone through my fifth (and counting) metabolic slowdown and my weight keeps going up...and up...and up. I weigh about 207 lbs. and I hope to be about 10+ pounds lighter by June 30th. I'm not sure if I gonna make it, but we'll see.

I've been doing pretty good so far...I'll keep you posted on this.

3 comments:

Wendy M said...

Yeah...good luck with that...
;-P I'm down about 30 lbs since I left California...and counting...
:-D

Mat said...

207, your worried about 207? I really excited becuase I'm down to 271! Granted I've got 3 or 4 inches on you, I'll let you decide if that's vertical or horizontal.;)

Unknown said...

Mat when you last saw me I was anywhere between 185-190, too light to be a linebacker, dang. But man, you can be an offensive lineman that can throw the football!!!