Thursday, May 24, 2012

Seeking God

I'm thankful today that we can choose to seek God.  For the past week or so I've been feeling little promptings to be more "Spiritual" and that I feel that a lot of questions I have about life in general..or maybe life in specific..can be answered if I am more Spiritual.

I love that God draws closer to us when we draw closer to Him.  And we can know all things if we are more obedient to His commandments and seek His counsel.

There are little things that I am trying to do to be more "Spiritual".  And I'm grateful to know that He's there for me, even when I don't think that He is.  I need all the help I can get.

I'm sure everyone experiences this..I am going through this cycle of Spirituality, and I'm on the upswing again.  Not that I'm a bad person when I'm retracting, but part of me feels like I'm floating through life at the moment.

I'll look back at this post in a few weeks and see if I feel closer to God.  I think I already know the answer.

1 comment:

Mat said...

Interesting, I've been feeling a lot of the same push myself over the last month or so. Maybe we ought to trade notes...