Friday, June 1, 2012

Capitalism

I was buying new shoes today.  I ended up going to Rack Room Shoes.  They were having a BOGO sale, supposedly all year.  As I was going through the selections, I was marveling at all he different styles that I can choose from...mainly because companies had the freedom to design their styles of shoes....and as a consumer, I can choose which brands and styles I wanted it.

That's the microcosm of how a free society works....and I'm thankful for that.  And we need to remember that for the upcoming election because President Obama and the other Demon-crats are trying to "make things fair".  You make things fair when everyone retains the freedom to choose their own happiness, not force rich people to pay for entitlement programs for the sake of making things fair.

But I digress....we need to make sure that the United States remains a free country.