Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chance Encounters

It's kinda neat when you come across people when you least expect it. 

I was at the Duval County Public Schools today dropping off some forms.  It was the first time I've ever stepped foot in the building.  As I was giving the forms to the secretary of the department, a familiar face in a cubicle off to the side said hello.  It was one of my co-workers from a previous employment.  

I had been thinking of her off and on for the past couple of years wondering how she was doing.  After we caught up, we began to realized that we were both embarking in the same endeavor, and it seemed like we were going to help each other out in a big way.

And we both knew it was inspiration from God.  

Don't you like those kinds of encounters?

Thank you God for bringing conformation that perhaps I'm headed in the right direction. :-)

No comments: