Saturday, March 10, 2012

The First 48

I've been watching that show off an on for quite sometime.  I'm back to watching it again today.  For those of you who don't know, it documents the first 48 hours from a homicide for investigators to find clues to who the killers are.  And if they are not able to find the killers within the first 48 hours, then their chances of finding them are cut in half.  

I'm actually amazed at the work investigators do to solve these crimes.  I commend the people that come forth to help with the investigators.  I'm also equally disappointed in listening to the suspects deny any wrongdoing in the interrogation rooms.

But nonetheless, I am thankful for the people that protect us, the police, investigators, etc.  They are professionals in every sense.  

No comments: