Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday

I'm thankful that I have the Gospel in my life.  I really rely on God's guidance in my daily life.  I love that I can turn to him for repentance, because I am human and make mistakes on a daily basis.

I'm grateful that I can find peace through Him.  That He is closer to me than I sometimes think that he is.

I'm thankful for the manual He gave us through His prophets.  They're written in the Bible, the Book of Mormon, and modern day scriptures.

He still gives us continuing revelation through prophets today.  I'm thankful for President Monson, for his guidance and he leads God's church through these Latter Days.

I'm grateful for the anchor in the shifting values that are here on earth.  In a previous blog, I was commenting on the decline of our country, the United States of America.  Things are going to get worse.  It was already prophesied in the Bible and Book of Mormon.  But the Gospel is true yesterday, today, and forever.  

And no matter how difficult life can and/or will become, the Gospel will be my anchor in these Latter Days.

I love my Heavenly Father.  I'm so thankful of His infinite love for me.

No comments: