Friday, January 20, 2012

Accountability

Today I am thankful for the people who were at the location that they were suppose to be at the appointed time, and also for the ones that sent me a message letting me know in advance that they were not going to be there.

This is just a small part of being accountable, but it does speak loudly, even if it was just being in attendance.

I'm not perfect, but it is something I strive for and expect out of myself.

I can go deeper into this topic, because I have a lot of strong feelings about accountability, and why I think our society is on a downward trend because of the lack of accountability in our adults that is trickling down to their children. I'll just leave it at that, because today, I am going to focus on those that were accountable.


No comments: