Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Zzzzzz....

I'm tired. Worked a full day today, and I had rehearsal in the evening.  Tomorrow is another busy day.

I need my sleep. I'm glad that I can sleep.  And I should be in bed before midnight tonight, which is uncommon for me because I'm a night owl, even if I have to wake up early the next day.

I know people who have chronic insomnia.  I even had my bout for a couple of months back in 2005-2006.  No fun living off of 1-2 hours of sleep a night.

So I'm thankful for sleep, and that I can sleep.

I always wondered why God made us so that we need sleep.  Besides giving our bodies the needed rest to re-energize, and fix or rebuild for the next day, the awake/sleep cycle allows us to end a day, and begin a new one, a natural way to segment our time, to start all over.

So goodnight...see you in the morning.

No comments: